This page offers a very brief summary of how to access various parish services. Please look through the menus at the top of this page for more details on the various services.
Call the Parish Office at (207) 847-6886
• Sacrament of Baptism for Infants: Please call the parish office soon after you give birth to your child.
• Sacrament of Marriage: Please contact the parish office at least 6 months in advance of the desired date of your wedding.
• Sacrament of Confession: Every Saturday in HM, SH, & SG at 3:15 pm or at any time by appointment with the priest.
• Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick and Pastoral Care to the Sick and Homebound: Please call the parish office with the name, condition, address, and phone number of the person who is in need.
• Adult Confirmation: Please contact the office and ask for the Lifelong Faith Formation Office.
• Vocations to the Priesthood or Religious Life: Contact the Pastor, Fr. Daniel Greenleaf.
• Funeral Arrangements: Please contact the funeral home, and they will assist you in making arrangements for the Church.
• Having a Mass Said for Deceased Loved One or Special Intention: Call the office or fill out an envelope at the entrance of the Church.
• Wishing to Register in the Parish: Please contact the parish office and ask for Elizabeth Rosquete.
• Wishing to Become Catholic: Please contact the parish office and ask for the Lifelong Faith Formation Office.
• Ministry to Those in Need: Please contact the parish office and we will do what we can to provide assistance or help find appropriate resources in our area.