Traditional Station Services are held at our churches each Friday during Lent.
Youth Stations of the Cross Come and join our youth as we remember the last days of Christ
- Holy Martyrs 6:30 pm
- Sacred Heart 8:15 am
- St. Gregory 5:30 pm
- St. Jude 5:30 pm
Friday Simple Meal
- Holy Martyrs Friday, March 17 at 6:45 pm
- Sacred Heart Friday, March 24 at 5:30 pm
- St. Gregory Friday, March 31 at 5:30 pm
- St. Jude Friday, April 7 at 5:30 pm
We gather as a parish for simple meals during the Lenten season. On each Friday we celebrate the Stations of the Cross in conjunction with a meatless meal. These times of breaking bread as a community serve to enrich our Lenten journey. Evening meals are held at Holy Martyrs, St. Jude and St. Gregory churches. Breakfast is held at Sacred Heart. All are invited to join us.
- Sacred Heart following the 8:15 Stations
- Holy Martyrs following the 5:30 Mass
- St. Gregory following the 5:30 Stations
- St. Jude following the 5:30 Stations